Following the success of the previous workshop "Data Fitting with CasaXPS 2011" in Nantes at the "Institut des Matériaux Jean Rouxel (IMN)", we organise a new workshop in 2013.
This course will take place from 8-12 July 2013 (4,5 days) at the CNRS conference centre of Roscoff (Brittany, France). Please note, that it will be held in English for a maximum of 50 persons.
We will address the following points:
- Theoretical course on XPS spectroscopy and imaging
- Practical course mainly guided by Neal Fairley
- Practical training sessions on participants's laptops (at least 1 for 2), assisted by 7 instructors
- Poster and reverse-poster sessions to present results or practical questions on XPS
- a brainstorming day on really difficult cases, participants are encouraged to submit their own experimental problems ...
Please find more information on the following web site http://www.cnrs-imn.fr/ETxps/index.php/en/
To enroll for this workshop, please fill out the form on this web page http://www.cnrs-imn.fr/ETxps/index.php/en/registration-2
And if you have any further question to the workshop, please contact ETxps@cnrs-imn.fr