Your location > Components > Electron Beam Evaporator > EBE-4
Multi Pocket Electron Beam Evaporator EBE-4
- Mounting flange: 2.75" (NW35CF)
- With four individual pockets
- With internal water-cooling
- In vacuum length: 210 mm (plus lengths for flux electrode and shutter)
- In vacuum diameter: 34 mm
- Bakeout temperature: 200° C
- Max. rod diameter 4 mm
- Up to 25 mm rod feed
- Crucible size 0.07 cc
- Operating Pressure: < 10-10 - 10-5 mbar
- Power supply with controller: 300 W
- Pt: Thin films, surface science. From rod/crucible.
- Cr: Metalising, contacting. From rod - sublimes.
- Al2O3: Optical films, oxide films. From crucible.
- C: Doping, SEM sample preparation. From rod.
- Au, Ag: Metalising, contacting. From crucible.
- Cu: Surface science. From crucible.
- Nb: From rod.
|Product Description: |
The SPECS EBE-4 is a combined multipocket mini e-beam evaporator which is capable of evaporating small quantities of almost any material. The material either in rod form or in a crucible is heated by electron bombardment from the surrounding filament allowing temperatures in excess of 3000K to be reached. Up to 4 pockets can be fitted with a linear drive or fixed length holder or can be upgraded by the user later on if required. Furthermore, all pockets may be used individually or in any combination for true co-evaporation from crucible or in rod form with up to 25 mm rod feed when the pocket is fitted with a linear drive. The instrument is therefore highly flexible and is well suited to a wide range of surface science applications.
EBE-4 Product Brochure
To all customers of
former Oxford Scientific Ltd.:
SPECS has taken over
the product line of deposition
sources from Oxford Scientific
in 2006, with Dr. Christian Bradley
still involved in the further
development of the sources.
For more information contact us