- Arbitrary number, shape and size of areas of interest (sensors)
- 40 ms acquisition rate, 20 ms mode in preparation
- On-chip integration for minimum noise at low signal levels
- Multitasking technology for independent parallel measurements
- Pre-trigger for easy adjustment and recording of data before measurement starts
- Multiple repetitions of measurement stored in the same data set for easy comparison and parallel evaluation
- Continuously growing library of processing and fitting algorithms
- Integration of various RHEED guns for automated control of all beam parameters
- High resolution, high speed camera
RHEED/LEED evaluation. An analog/digital converter (AD/DA) is required if the SAFIRE Software is intended to be used for E/V LEED analysis.
SAFIRE is a powerful and easy to use RHEED/LEED evaluation software. It combines sophisticated evaluation algorithms with extensive opportunities for data representation and documentation. It can handle an arbitrary number of parallel measurements and offers fast real-time data exchange with MBE controller for closed feedback loop operation. Multiple measurements can be stored in the same display for comparison. The temporal resolution in all measurement modes is 20 ms, Kikuchi line analysis, azimuthal scans, integration with 16 bit resolution and on-chip-integration keep you at the forefront of RHEED research
For more information on the SAFIRE Software for RHEED only, please contact our network partner CreaTec.